research and planning, Construction,

Monday, 3 October 2016

CREATIVE TASK THREE: Recreation of an opening scene

Recreation Of An Opening Scene

We chose to recreate the opening scene to the film LOL a Lionsgate production starring Miley Cyrus.
We made this decision based on the facts that we all know and have seen the film so we know its style and the opening well. Additionally we like all the different features the sequence has for example the voice over and continuous shot.

This is the original opening sequence to our chosen film:




Picture StoryBoard:


This is our drawn storyboard:

















This is the opening sequence without the credits:




This is our completed video of the LOL opening sequence:



Comments:

To make this opening we had to do a series of short shots and then one long continuous shotOur continuous shot was filmed well as it isn't shake and held with a steady hand.

Improvements:

We changed some of the short shots at the start of the film for example instead of the skyscraper we film the church as that was all that we had available in the time frame we had.
Also we had to use two shots of the church because we took one of car but it was very shaky so we were unable to use it.

Learning Comments:
From doing this task I learnt how opening sequences are made and the order of shots and titles used in the opening. I learnt more about making my own opening sequence by studying a successful opening to a film and recreating it I could see exactly what I needed to do when making mine. I noticed lots of establishing shots to set the seen and shots of main characters in the opening sequence therefore i know that those should feature in my opening sequence. 







No comments:

Post a Comment