
Learning Comment:
From doing this task I've learnt about the importance of the location and props and how much work is required to get the costumes and make sorted for filming and finding a good location to film in. Furthermore I've learnt about the importance of a risk assessment as there are many risks when doing any filming that is good to consider before filming starts so they are easy to prevent. Also I have realised how important it is to find the location and try it out some photos and shot videos there to decide whether or not it would be good for filming. The make up was also good to practise before the day we came to film as we were able to see what worked well and what didn't and were able to do it how we wanted it look on the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment